Sharing and building Solution Focused practice in organisations
This is a discussion-list. Therefore sometimes many responses may occur on one day!
If you feel overwhelmed by a lot of messages on one day a daily digest containing all messages of the day might be more useful for you. Please send a mail to the admins of the list (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com ) if you prefer a digest.
If you prefere to be removed, they are the right adress, too.
Please take in account:
Here - as a reminder - the welcome message:
Welcome to the SOLUTIONS-L list. This list is a forum for those applying Solution Focused methods - originally based on
the work of Steve de Shazer, Insoo Kim Berg and other 'brief therapy' practitioners - to organisational work, including
change, facilitation, coaching and OD. This includes work by authors like Mark McKergow, Paul Z Jackson, Peter Szabo, Louis Cauffman, Daniel Meier, Coert Visser etc.
This may include limited discussions on related areas including solution focused therapy, appreciative inquiry etc. However there are already lists for discussing those things if that's what you really want to do.
Please feel free to post a 'Hello' message telling us about yourself and your interests in solution focused work if you wish. Or you could just lie low and read the posting for a while. The list seems to go in phases, with very active periods being followed by a few days of quiet. If you have a question or want to seek help from fellow list members, please ask right away.
A few guidelines to help us all to use the list effectively:
* The usual netiquette applies - spirited discussions are fine, insulting people or their beliefs isn't. If in doubt, count to 10 before replying.
*every first Tuesday of a month is announcement day of SF related trainings.
* Overt and continuing promotion of your own products, services etc ('spamming')is banned. There is, however, a place for typically one posting of information on relevant events, books, courses etc - this is valuable information and should be posted.
* Please do not respond to spammers - the list owners will do this forcefully on your behalf, and cheerfully remove them from the list.
* The list owners will monitor the list and take appropriate actions off-list to talk to anyone who seems to be abusing the list. Please pass any comments about perceived abuse to the list owners directly by email to the list owners.
* When you reply to a contribution please include in your reply only those parts of the previous message which are necessary for your reply.
* To surf in the archive of the past contributions and to manage your subscription, go to the list Web page at
PLEASE SAVE THIS MESSAGE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Please do join and and enjoy the discussions! We look forward to meeting you online.
List admins: Jesper and Kati
Last updated by Katalin Hankovszky Nov 9, 2014.