Sharing and building Solution Focused practice in organisations
COACHING WITH A SOLUTIONS FOCUS with Paul Z Jackson and Janine Waldman
We're looking forward to running our annual open Solutions Focus Coaching Workshop on Monday 14 - Tuesday 15th November in St Albans, UK (near London).
It’s a workshop in which we teach coaches to:
· Develop their coaching skills to become even better at coaching
· Make their 1-1 coaching more direct, pragmatic and effective
· Learn to concentrate on what works best for them
· Discover new ways of finding what works best for each client
· Meet OSKAR, the solutions-focused coaching model
· Experience the direct power of solutions-focused principles applied to coaching
What have previous participants said about the workshop?
"I liked the dynamism and the chance to practice. The presenters were splendidly passionate and knowledgeable." Colin Coombs, Tate, London
"Solutions-based coaching is very liberating for the person being coached as well as providing a long-term sustainable approach to difficult situations and problem-solving."Carol Gibson, Principal & Chief Executive, Waltham Forest College
"Two most enjoyable days, excellent value for money - and a great learning experience".Vivianne Naslund
Add a Comment