Riccardo and I developed the tool for working with groups. I had given some anticipation in Cologne and now, after the workshops that I held in Bologna, in Constellation Conference about "Courage", I'm updating on the latest developments.
We have seen how we can work with group on a shared miracle or a shared targhet and using ropes we can support all members of a group to understand how to achieve that objective.
Here are the important phases:
1) define with the group a common goal, in the form of miracle using, the miracle question, or not
2) the group defines an object or a piece written that identifies the goal and also they place it on the ground in a right place for them
3) each member of the group take his place in the semi-imaginary circle with the goal at the center chooses a rope and disposal. when all are doing well between them go to Step 4. This is a very important phase and can need some constellative experience. [See Figure.0]
4) each group's member put his rope in the direction of the miracle-targhet which represents the value 10 of the rope. Then we can just works with the method that we developed considering all participants. [See Figure 1].
In Bologna I worked with two participants on their project.
For matters of space in the room they have prepared their ropes a front to another [see Figure 2].
Although it was clear from the point of view of working with the constellations, I let them get started.
Soon personal issues have emerged and they were going to the conflict that live forever. So I invited them to move the strings so as to bring together the top towards the "miracle" and everything changed.
1. it is a priority use SFW to define a shared miracle; if you do not, it will possible lost time and let the group angry
2. places are important. Attention to how bring the strings
3. it is important to keep separate personal issues from business issues.
I hope to have been clear.
What do you think about?