Sharing and building Solution Focused practice in organisations
I am looking for some ideas / references for a future perfect sequence that I want to do with a large group of approx. 400 people. I have only a timeframe of one hour! So of course we will travel on the surface. But this can/should be a start of something that follows. Who has done such a thing, and has any ideas how to do it in a exciting, funny way?
I think 1 hour is ok as long as you divide the people into small groups i.e. 3-6 people in the groups.
There they can have exchange of good stories of a perfect future in intimate surroundings.
I don't know the topic or goal of this gathering but a sequence could roughly look like this:
1. Establishing a frame - what are we talking about the next hour and how will we do it
2. Future perfect questions in small groups
3. Share stories in the room
- i.e. "get up and mingle with your colleagues. Your goal is to to talk with min. 2 other persons and share what have impressed you so far."
- when getting back in groups remember to share there what they have experience
4. Whats already there today
- maybe scaling?
5. Next steps
- maybe linked to scale?
Hope it's useful,